Operated by Drs. Baillie and Daniel da Silva
Flex Spine and Sport is Jupiters premiere Chiropractic location. Flex is family owned and operated by Dr. Baillie and Dr. Daniel da Silva. At Flex we strive to provide the best possible service focusing our attention on helping patients reach their personal goals and optimal health. We create treatment plans designed around you and your needs. We are dedicated to helping you live a pain free life.
Dr. Baillie and Dr. Daniel prefer a more hands on approach to service by offering only high end modalities that will help to achieve your goals at an accelerated rate. These include, but are not limited to sports/medical massage therapy, myofascial release, Graston technique, kinesiology taping, active release technique and many more. Dr. Baillie and Dr. Daniel use multiple chiropractic techniques including Diversified Technique, Thompson Technique, Activator, Webster and Gonstead Technique, which will be utilized accordingly to your specified condition.
Dr. Baillie and Dr. Daniel specialize in athlete care, auto accident cases, family care, prenatal care, injury rehabilitation, lifestyle changes and much more. With many years of education and experience, our doctors are committed to providing you with the best quality care in Florida.
in Jupiter, Florida
At Flex Spine and Sport we believe in helping individuals with 100% effort and attention. We do whatever is necessary to reach our patients’ goals and improve overall health. In order to reach these goals we may have to utilize various techniques and create a treatment plan that is capable of achieving the end result while being beneficial to patients time.
Chiropractic Care: Examination, evaluation, diagnosis aChiropractic treatment is a non-invasive healthcare practice that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on spinal health. It involves the manual manipulation of the spine and other joints in the body to improve mobility, reduce pain, and promote healing. Chiropractors may also use other techniques, such as massage, exercise, and nutritional counseling, to support overall health and wellness. Chiropractic treatment is commonly used to treat conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, and joint pain, and is considered safe and effective when performed by a trained professional.
- Adjustments: Diversified Technique, Thompson Technique, Activator Technique, Webster Technique, Gonstead Technique, TMJ
- ART: Active Release Technique is a soft tissue technique used to quickly resolve soft-tissue disorders by removing adhesions typically caused by overuse injuries or repetitive movements.
- Gaston: Scraping of the muscle tissue to improve scar tissue adhesions, trigger point and stimulate blood flow.
- Kinesiology Taping: Taping method designed to facilitate healing by relieving pain and decreasing inflammation while supporting muscles, tendons, and ligaments. When the body is injured there is an increase in lymphatic fluid, which causes an increase in the amount of pressure on the tissue. The correct application of the tape will lift the skin, thereby relieving the pressure and allow for increased movement of lymphatic fluid contains white blood cells and eliminate waste. Additionally, Kinesiology tape will improve circulation without restricting range of motion.
Massage Services: All services are performed by a licensed medical professional. Our massage therapy focuses on muscle health and recovery as well as on injury related areas of athletes and active individuals.
- 30 Minute TMJ/Facial/Neck Massage: This massage focuses on the soft tissue structures of the jaw, face and neck and is helpful in reducing headaches, TMJ dysfunction, whiplash injuries, cervical sprain/strain injuries and nerve impingement caused by compression.
- 60 Minute Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Lymphatic drainage massage helps to relieve swelling and lymphatic blockage that occurs after medical treatment, surgery or other medical conditions. When the lymphatic system is blocked it can slow recovery. During this massage, fluid and waste products are released from the tissue by manipulation to specific areas and moving that waste through the lymphatic system to be flushed from the body and improve circulation. This may be helpful with individuals suffering from constipation, endometriosis, gastritis, acid reflux, water retention and weight loss.
- 60/90/120 Minute Bodywork massage: Bodywork therapy is a type of therapeutic treatment that focuses on manipulating and releasing tension from the soft tissues of the body, including muscles, tendons, and fascia. It can include a range of techniques, such as massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and craniosacral therapy. Bodywork therapy is used to reduce pain, improve range of motion, and promote relaxation and stress relief. It can be helpful in treating a variety of conditions, including chronic pain, injuries, and stress-related disorders. Bodywork therapy is often used in conjunction with other forms of therapy, such as physical therapy, chiropractic care, or acupuncture.
- 60/90 Neuromuscular Massage Therapy + Stretching: Neuromuscular Massage Therapy is done by a certified medical professional who manipulates the soft tissues of your body. The massage therapist uses varying degrees of pressure and movement to create relief in areas of focus and may perform trigger point, stretching or other modalities in order to reach your health and treatment goals.
Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine practice that involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points in the body. The goal of acupuncture is to balance the flow of energy or "Qi" in the body, which is believed to promote healing and improve overall health. Acupuncture is commonly used to treat a wide range of conditions, including pain, stress, and digestive issues.
Dry Needling & Cupping: Dry needling is a therapeutic technique used by some healthcare professionals to treat muscle pain and dysfunction. The technique involves inserting thin, sterile needles into specific trigger points or knots in muscles, with the goal of releasing tension and reducing pain. Unlike acupuncture, which is based on traditional Chinese medicine, dry needling is based on Western anatomy and physiology, and the needles are not usually left in place for an extended period of time.
Interactive Muscle Therapy (Hunter Method): Hunter Method is an interactive muscle therapy technique that changes muscle memory back to optimal tone. By using specialized touch and movement, this hybrid massage therapy can help to locate and quickly resolve soft tissue disorders.
School Physicals: Our Doctors are able to provide school physicals for students and athletes K-12.
Shockwave Therapy: Shockwave therapy is a medical treatment that uses high-energy sound waves to promote healing in the body. It is a non-invasive procedure that can be used to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, such as plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, shoulder impingement, and other types of chronic pain. The sound waves stimulate the body's natural healing processes, including increased blood flow and metabolism, tissue regeneration, and reduction of pain and inflammation. Shockwave therapy is typically performed on an outpatient basis and can be an effective alternative to surgery or other invasive treatments.
Dr. Baillie da Silva
Doctor of Chiropractic
Education: Dr. Baillie da Silva attended the University of New England in Maine where she received her Bachelors degree in Psychology and Neuroscience. After, she spent a year helping children with developmental disabilities through behavior intervention service while interning with an Chiropractic Neurologist. She then attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida where she earned her Doctorate Degree and developed many skills and techniques to help with different patient needs. Additionally she is PMT certified (Performance Movement Techniques) allowing her to screen, assess and address performance of movement.
Experience: Dr. Baillie has worked in multiple clinics throughout South Florida helping families, pregnant women, infants and children, seniors and veterans over the last 4 years. She specializes in auto cases helping with the treatment of sprain/strain injuries, disc bulges and herniations amongst other acute and chronic conditions. Currently, Dr. Baillie is furthering her studies in Chiropractic Neurology through the Carrick Institute while continuing to serve her community.
Dr. Daniel da Silva
Doctor of Chiropractic
Education: Dr. Daniel da Silva is from Toms River New Jersey. He attended the University of Tampa where he received his Bachelors Degree in Sports Management while playing collegiate Baseball. Dr. Dan was introduced into chiropractic care after a lifting accident during baseball season. After rehabilitation he found a love for the profession. Thereafter he attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida where he earned his Doctorate Degree and met his now wife, Dr. Baillie.
Experience: Dr. Dan has worked in Palm Beach County for the last 4 years and has lived in the area for over 10 years. He specializes in helping athletes with recovery, injuries, rehabilitation and prevention. Additionally he works with techniques in biokinetics to help with diagnosing muscle integrity and function. As a former competitive athlete, Dr. Dan knows how to relate to his patients and how to improve injury prevention and post workout care. He is still active in the combat sports world while continue to service his community.
Contact Us Today
Our Contact Information
We encourage you to book your appointment online through our easy to use appointment software. If you want to contact us directly, feel free to give us a call, send us an email or send us a message below.
Call us today, we would love to hear from you.
One of our employees will get back to you shortly.
Check out our Facebook page for updates and specials.
1200 Town Center Dr
Jupiter FL 33485